1/19/2018 2 Comments
RYNO WORX RY10MA-PRO MELTER APPLICATOR
The RynoWorx Flagship Crack Fill Melter Applicator!
The RY10MA-PRO Professional Crack Fill Melter Applicator’s patented design uses up to 50% less fuel than traditional
melter applicators and is the industries only direct-fired style melter applicator with an internal burner. It also features
cutting edge innovations, and built-in safety features for a safer operating experience.
• Melts crack sealant up to 50% faster than torch-fired models and allows you to apply up-to 4800 feet of crack filler
• The patented sealed burner consumes nearly 50% less fuel than traditional torch-fired melter applicators.
• The enclosed burner design is shielded from the elements and virtually eliminates flameouts caused by wind, which
are common to torch-fired models.
• High-quality glycerine-filled thermometer provides precise temperature readings and is resistant to pre-mature failure
caused by constant vibration while in use.
• Two solid front casters allow the operator to maneuver over slanted surfaces with increased stability.
EASY TO OPERATE
• No more wasting time searching for a striker, lighter or matches. Starting a melter has never been easier with our push
button electric ignition.
• Side-by-side controls, including standard on-the-fly agitation allow the operator to control agitation, flow and
application of material as well as view and adjust temperature, all without leaving the operating position.
• The built in drip stop allows you to move between cracks without making a mess.
SAFETY BUILT IN
• Fully Equipped with CSA / UL approved regulator and fuel lines provide precise control over fuel flow and kettle
• The sealed burner is equipped with a CSA / UL approved flameout sensor which detects flameouts and prevents fuel
from flowing to the burner.
• Heat shields protect the fuel lines and cylinder from the radiant heat of the kettle.
Customer Service: 1-855-382-9611
11/4/2022 07:36:21 pm
Else child film task. Bar wife air east father lay. Indicate garden detail capital too what close.
5/12/2023 11:04:32 am
This is a great posst
Leave a Reply.